After months of preparation, the 2017 annual edition of Sports Planning Guide (SPG) is off to the printer and will be reaching your mailbox in just a few short weeks. At 312 pages, this edition embodies our largest and most insightful annual guide to-date for sports tourism professionals.
SPG is the industry’s premier resource. Within this edition you will find articles focused on best practices from industry leaders, sports tourism trends and the largest, most comprehensive guide of sports-friendly destinations with reviews of over 600 top sports venues.
Here’s an exclusive preview of what’s inside this edition:
- Spirit of Responsible Sports: The Legacy of the 1984 Olympics in Los Angeles
- 7 Winning Strategies to Increase Sponsorship Value & Attractiveness
- Thinking Outside the Box: Distinctive tactics in marketing a championship series
- 10 Sports Industry Trends for 2017
- The Future is a Pastime: A New Era of Sports is Taking Flight
- 20 Events Worth Watching: SPG favorites and their footprint on America’s competitive sports scene
- Promoting your Event Through Content Marketing
- 99 Virtual Site InSpections of Destinations Eager to Host Events
Can’t wait to check out this edition and all it has to offer? We can’t blame you!