More than just a warm smile and friendly greeting, the Mississippi Sports Team will work with your event from beginning to end. A successful competition is the hallmark of a Mississippi sports event.
From facilities ready to host your event to a level of service that reaches a new level, Mississippi welcomes you.
1. Freedom Ridge Park is a 50-acre complex with four 300’ turf baseball/softball fields, four lighted 360’ x 225’ soccer fields, plus two playgrounds.
2. Hite Wolcott Park hosts USSSA and Grand Slam baseball tournament on seven lighted baseball/softball fields at a 40-acre complex.
3. Ridgeland Tennis Center contains 17 lighted hard courts, a 2,000-square-foot covered porch for viewing, 4 pickleball courts, a pro shop and men’s and women’s locker rooms.
1. The Mississippi Coast Coliseum is capable of hosting major events with multiple seating arrangements from 1,500 to 15,000 while the adjacent convention center features over 400,000 square feet of space.
2. MGM Park has been home to the Biloxi Shuckers since 2015. The park features 4,500 reserved seats, 12 suites, two open-air party decks, a grass berm and a 1,472-square-foot scoreboard.
3. The Gulfport Sportsplex features six full size soccer fields and 15 baseball and softball fields. The facility hosts some of the largest and finest local, state, regional & national tournaments.
1. Opened in 2009, the Jackson Convention Complex features 330,000 square feet of flexible exhibit, ballroom, and meeting space and is located in the heart of downtown Jackson.
2. The Mississippi Coliseum is a 25,000-square-foot facility with 70-foot ceilings and permanent seating for 6,500 spectators. The facility has hosted basketball, rodeo, ice skating and wrestling.
3. Adjacent to the Coliseum is the new 110,000-square-foot Mississippi Trade Mart which features 63,000 square feet of column-free space that can be divided into three trade halls.
1. Tatum Park offers 18 soccer fields, four softball fields, nine baseball fields, 10 tennis courts, and an 18-hole disc golf course with ample parking and practice facilities.
2. The University of Southern Mississippi opens their collegiate-level facilities to host a wide-variety of sports, including football, baseball, softball, volleyball, gymnastics, track and field, swimming, marching band, cheerleading, tennis, badminton and golf.
3. Forrest County Multipurpose Center is a 120,000-square-foot indoor facility, available to host rodeos, motocross, barrel races, sports competitions and concerts.
1. The 43,665-square-foot Tupelo Aquatic Center boasts a 12,625-square-foot Olympic size competition and 3,000-square-foot teaching pool that can accommodate a 20-lane short course, eight-lane long course and four-lane warm-up.
2. Cadence Bank Arena is a 32,000 square-foot facility that can accommodate wood, ice or dirt, and a variety of events.
3. BankPlus Sportsplex at Ballard Park boasts 13 baseball fields, 16 multi-purpose fields, a skate park, 1.7-mile trail and 1.2-mile cross country course.