Whether your game requires a diamond, field, hardwood or sand, you’ll find the perfect venue in Mississippi. Along with facilities that fit your need, you’ll also enjoy an abundance of Southern Hospitality. More than just a warm smile and friendly greeting, the Mississippi Sports Team will work with your event from beginning to end. A successful competition is the hallmark of a Mississippi sports event. From facilities ready to host your event to a level of service that reaches a new level, Mississippi welcomes you.
Play Inside + Out in Ridgeland! Some of the state’s finest athletic facilities, over 1,500 hotel rooms and 150 restaurants make tournament and event play a breeze in Ridgeland.
1. Freedom Ridge Park is a 50-acre complex with four 300’ turf baseball/softball fields, four lighted 360’ x 225’ soccer fields, plus two playgrounds.
2. Hite Wolcott Park hosts USSSA and Grand Slam baseball tournament on seven lighted baseball/softball fields at a 40-acre complex.
3. Ridgeland Tennis Center contains 17 lighted hard courts, a 2,000-square-foot covered porch for viewing, 4 pickleball courts, a pro shop and men’s and women’s locker rooms.
Coastal Mississippi’s location, climate and affordable sports event venues perfectly complement the 62 miles of scenic coastline. With a variety of lodging and family entertainment, the region provides the ideal sporting experience.
1. The Mississippi Coast Coliseum is capable of hosting major events with multiple seating arrangements from 1,500 to 15,000 while the adjacent convention center features over 400,000 square feet of space.
2. MGM Park has been home to the Biloxi Shuckers since 2015. The park features 4,500 reserved seats, 12 suites, two open-air party decks, a grass berm and a 1,472-square-foot scoreboard.
3. The Gulfport Sportsplex features six full size soccer fields and 15 baseball and softball fields. The facility hosts some of the largest and finest local, state, regional & national tournaments.
Home of the PGA Tour’s Sanderson Farms Championship, Jackson is a lively capital city with plenty of southern hospitality. Whether you need courts, fields or arenas, the sports facilities in the City With Soul can accommodate your event and with just over 5,000 hotel rooms you can “Stay Where You Play.”
1. Opened in 2009, the Jackson Convention Complex features 330,000 square feet of flexible exhibit, ballroom, and meeting space and is located in the heart of downtown Jackson.
2. The Mississippi Coliseum is a 25,000-square-foot facility with 70-foot ceilings and permanent seating for 6,500 spectators. The facility has hosted basketball, rodeo, ice skating and wrestling.
3. Adjacent to the Coliseum is the new 110,000-square-foot Mississippi Trade Mart which features 63,000 square feet of column-free space that can be divided into three trade halls.
Floyd Williams Jr
Oxford is an appealing sporting event location with a mixture of small-town charm and big-town facilities and amenities. As the home of the University of Mississippi, there is always something here to immerse yourself in the “Cultural Mecca of the South.”
1. Across its 75-acre campus, mTrade Park is one of the premier soccer, baseball and softball facilities in Mississippi. The park has 12 synthetic turf infields with natural grass outfields, plus there are five international size soccer fields.
2. The University of Mississippi features The Pavilion at Ole Miss with seating for 9,500 people and an additional 1,700 premium seats. Vaught-Hemingway Stadium has seating for 64,038 and Ole Miss Soccer Stadium seats 1500-plus.
3. The FNC Tennis Center is the largest public hard court tennis facility in the state, featuring 20 lighted hard courts.
With thousands of hotel rooms, more than 200 locally owned restaurants, award-winning attractions, two universities who call it home and spacious sports facilities, Hattiesburg, Mississippi is a premier destination in the Gulf South.
1. Tatum Park offers 18 soccer fields, three softball fields, five baseball fields, two tennis courts, an 18-hole disc golf course, and practice fields.
2. The University of Southern Mississippi opens their collegiate-level facilities to host a wide-variety of sports, including football, baseball, softball, volleyball, gymnastics, track and field, swimming, marching band, cheerleading, tennis, badminton and golf.
3. Forrest County Multipurpose Center is a 120,000-square-foot indoor facility, available to host rodeos, motocross, barrel races, sports competitions and concerts.
Vicksburg’s brand-new facilities, central Mississippi location and rich history and culture make it the perfect destination for sporting events. Enjoy the River City’s bustling downtown with many restaurants, museums, shopping and riverfront views.
1. Sports Force Parks on the Mississippi is the best sports park in the southern United States. The 72-acre complex features 10 baseball and softball fields and six full-size soccer fields constructed with professional quality synthetic turf.
2. Halls Ferry Park features a state-of-the-art tennis facility with 14 new lighted tennis courts, 10 baseball or softball fields, eight pickleball courts, and two disc golf courts.
3. With 50,000 square feet of space, the Vicksburg Convention Center can accommodate everything from a horse show to sports events.